***For updated information on my 2013 B-School bonuses please click here: http://casseracommunications.com/pr-small-business/marie-forleo-rhh-bschool-review-rich-happy-hot-bschool/
Oh, hey there!!
If you’ve stumbled on this post, you probably either 1.) Saw me in Marie’s B-School promotion video talking about what B-School did for my business or 2.) Googled reviews for RHH B-School and landed here. Either way – welcome!
So, at this point I’m going to assume that you are on the fence about signing up for B-School and are nervously toiling around seeking answers from past graduates.
If you want to know more about my experience, read on. My biggest “tangible” result from B-School was making over $150k just from the advice/community there (as evidenced in my case study video with Marie). I share more about it below…
My Review of B-School
I’m going to make this easy peasy to read for ya – here’s what I personally experienced with B-School:
- First and foremost, if you don’t spend the time to be an active participant in B-School, then it’s not going to do much for you. I behaved like the annoying kid in the front row of class with my hand raised. I did all the lessons, all the homework, and became an active participant in the community. I’m convinced this is why it worked so well for me.
- The content ROCKS, but I will say that it’s incredibly thought-provoking and really makes you dig deep.This is not one of those courses filled with fluffy content that you can get anywhere for free. There were certainly times when I felt like “giving up” because I was struggling. But like any good program, when you persist – you win.
- The community ROCKS even more. What I really love about the community is that it’s very transparent. We are all there to help one another. You’ll have the best results being open + honest and really having a give, give, give mentality. The B-School community is filled with everyone from start-up entrepreneurs that need products + services to seasoned professionals like me who’ve been at it for years. So you can gain access to mentors like myself who have “been around the block” in our respective industries while also gaining access to a community of prospective clients/customers.
- I hear lots of “hemming and hawing” about the price. My pricing thoughts are these: If you really want something, you will find a way to pay for it. Think about it – haven’t you put off paying to fix the dishwasher but managed to afford the $200 highlights and fresh new haircut? So it’s time to fess up with a little tough love. If you’re struggling with your business and looking for a way to gain access to more clients and the “real deal” info on how to get more clients, this is an amazing program to invest in. You can even put together a program goal – look at the number of sales you need to make to cover the expense of B-School and put together an immediate plan of action to recoup your investment.
Are you ready to rumble?
If you’re ready to jump in, I have a juicy little offer for ya. If you use this to sign up for B-School, you’ll get access to the following bonuses:
1. Two private, 1-hour strategy calls with me to help you turn your B-School knowledge into industry super-stardom using the power of publicity ($1200 value)
2. Access to my National Magazine Publicity Program to teach you how to score coverage in your favorite glossy mags ($197 value)
1. You MUST sign up through this LINK to gain access to these bonuses. If you sign up through a different link, you won’t be eligible for these special bonuses. I will receive notification when you sign up and will be in touch as soon as B-School kicks off.
2. The strategy sessions and access to my National Magazine Publicity program are only available after the 30-day refund period ends. As soon as you sign up, you can count the 30 days and then – whammo! – you’ll have access to these super-cool bonuses.
Again, you must sign up through this link to access these special bonuses:
Best of luck with your decision and I hope to see you in B-School!
If you have any specific questions about B-School or this offer, please send them to email@example.com with the subject line: B-School